Bonjour from Europe!
What I learned in France, ( otherwise known as "random thoughts")
- I remember A LOT more French than I thought I would.
- Giverney is pronounced- sh-he-ver-neigh, who knew?
- Paris is STILL my favorite city.
- My sister and niece are good roommates and travel companions.
- Lots of Boob and Butts at the Louvre. You notice this when you travel with a thirteen year-old boy.
- Even cheap French food is REALLY good.
- Good, comfortable shoes are worth their weight in gold or euros.
- I wish the NY subway system was as clean and as easy to use as the Paris metro.
- I wish I sold scarves in Paris, I would be a wealthy woman.
- Longchamp is less expensive in the duty free shop!