Tuesday, April 13, 2010

France first. Now Germany.


Bonjour from Europe!
What I learned in France, ( otherwise known as "random thoughts")

  1. I remember A LOT more French than I thought I would.
  2. Giverney is pronounced- sh-he-ver-neigh, who knew?
  3. Paris is STILL my favorite city.
  4. My sister and niece are good roommates and travel companions.
  5. Lots of Boob and Butts at the Louvre. You notice this when you travel with a thirteen year-old boy.
  6. Even cheap French food is REALLY good.
  7. Good, comfortable shoes are worth their weight in gold or euros.
  8. I wish the NY subway system was as clean and as easy to use as the Paris metro.
  9. I wish I sold scarves in Paris, I would be a wealthy woman.
  10. Longchamp is less expensive in the duty free shop!

9 comments:

Marilyn *Pink Martinis and Pearls* said...

Sounds like a wonderful trip so far. Hope you have as much fun in Germany. :) xoxo

kks said...

sounds like you are having a wonderful time! (what is longchamp?)
hello to Frau!
never been to Paris, but after hearing how much you love it, i will have to go!
xoxo

OHN said...

A savvy business woman could justify the air miles twice a year to supply a French shop with her items. Just sayin.

Susan said...

hmmmmmm ..... has to be a way to sell in Paris! All sounds so Fantastique ~

Suburban Princess said...

Sounds like you are having a fabulous time!

Joyce said...

Sounds like everyone is having a wonderful time. This trip will be great memories for tomorrow. Yes say Hi to Kathy from me too!!! Continue to have fun my friends and be safe. xo

Andrea said...

Hope you continue to enjoy your trip.
Blessings, andrea

Sis Beth said...

Glad to hear you are having fun. Enjoy Germany. Love to you all,
Beth

The Preppy Princess said...

Love the new look Miss Player, and *love* that you are having fun on the far side of the pond, good for you!

Smiles at you,
tp