Monday, May 9, 2011
let us catch up!
1. Happy belated Mother's day!
I worked at the horse show and then came home early to relax, see my family and then to have chardonnay and sushi. My children were generous and gifted me with a massage at the spa. I don't like working on Mother's day but have to every year, so I really appreciate the attention I get afterwards.
It makes me feel appreciated and loved. Even after a long day of baseball ( double header, an hour drive away) my youngest still made an effort to wait on me :)
2. Horse Show- Awesome! Made a lot of money, didn't have to battle the weather much, and met a lot of nice people. Plus, it was great to be around all the horses and dogs all week.
3. Getting ready for the boutique for the Little Silver, NJ kitchen tour.
4. Getting bids for a new patio, anyone have recommendations for patio stone?
5. That show, Hoarders? I am inspired and will be purging unused items all week.
6. Tennis will be played this week. Must.
7. when to have party for my college graduate and middle school graduate?
People have been sending invites since March! I guess I should ask the graduates!
8. Have a good week everyone and the folks in the Northeast? Enjoy the beautiful weather as who knows how long it will last.