Wednesday, February 16, 2011

So, I still feel the same way.


Here's the definition of a passive-aggressive person:

Passive–aggressive behavior, a personality trait, is passive, sometimes obstructionist resistance to following through with expectations in interpersonal or occupational situations. It is a personality trait marked by a pervasive pattern of negative attitudes and passive, usually disavowed resistance in interpersonal or occupational situations.
It can manifest itself as procrastination, resentment, sullenness, or deliberate/repeated failure to accomplish requested tasks.
One of the things I am most proud about my children is that they are NOT passive-aggressive.
If something is bothering them or if they are unhappy with a situation they voice their opinion or they get over it.
There is no sulking, game playing, or manipulation.
I am thankful about that because I have no room in my life for those type people. I avoid  and ignore them. 
You want my attention or have a problem with me? Tell me.
 I am not a mind reader and do not have the patience for the passive-aggressive type who can't say what is bothering them but instead put energy into game playing, manipulations, and gossiping.
So, for those types?
Stay away from me.

No comments: