Thursday, June 14, 2012

They're back....

Yup.
My parents are visiting.
Love when they come and every time they come?
 I appreciate it more.
I know I am lucky that they are young ( I am the first born and they started VERY young) and I know I am lucky that they can afford to come and visit often.

I am especially lucky that their visits are so pleasant. We enjoy their company and I think, they enjoy ours.
This time they are here for a couple of reasons.
this girl
and
this girl.
They are both graduating high school next week and their grandparents are here to see it happen.
Another little honey is graduating 8th grade, cant forget about her!

3 comments:

Joyce said...

Happy Graduation to 3 beautiful girls!!! I'm glad your parents will be there to see all the celebrations. And to celebrate Father's day with you. Enjoy! xo

Formerly known as Frau said...

I'm guessing they arrived with no problems!! Hope they have a nice visit ....my turn next week!!

Ina in Alaska said...

Enjoy the visit & the family milestones. Gorgeous family!