Monday, June 4, 2012

Pretty maids, all in a row

Many things-

  • I would like to know which mom had the patience to be able to colorize this group?
  • I would like my closet organized by that mom...
  • Don't you love how tasteful AND colorful this group is? ( I am a bit biased!)
  • Many of these girls have been friends since first grade!
  • Why does Senior prom make Senior moms cry?
  •  Is it because we know how quickly everything will change?
  • Jewel tones are obviously in.
  • For the most part, hair down as well.
  • How can an entire group of girls have such pretty arms?
  • Because they are eighteen, duh!
  • I think its funny that my girl has her little purse on in the pic...
  • Sure do love that girl!

3 comments:

Ina in Alaska said...

What a Glam Squad! I love how they are arranged. So young and gorgeous! Ahhh... youth.... Thanks for sharing!

Formerly known as Frau said...

Gorgeous girls.....I love that they are lined up that way! Oh I could do your closet I'm a master of closets!

JMW said...

What a gorgeous group of girls and great way to set up a prom photo! Oh, to be young again...