Tuesday, January 24, 2012

It's paddle Tourney time! NJWPTL Tournament 2012



We played in the NJWPTL tournament last week and it was a blast! Great paddle and wonderful to catch up with folks we play with and against all season. My partner Marcia and I played well and had fun. You can get a glimpse of us in a few of the pics on the video.

Last Year Gigi and I played in the Women's Shore "B" tourney down in Rumson, NJ. That was a nice tournament and I hope to play in it again.
As our regular paddle season winds down and before our ladder challenges, I love playing in tournaments. As long as I remain quasi -injury free, I hope to!

3 comments:

pve design said...

Looks like fun! I have missed playing my weekly round of tennis but I am loving my weekends of skiing.
Off for a good walk with my dog.
Thanks as always for your kind comments.
pve

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun! It makes me realise I desperately need to exercise more!!

Formerly known as Frau said...

Nice to see a video I always wondered what paddle is!